The Engadget iPad2 review
Since all of you are interested in the iPad2 review by Engadget, here is the summary:
- The screen is really good
- No flash is good for the battery
- The A5 processor kicks the shit out of NVIDIA Tegra 2 and their shitty Cortex A9
- The smartcover is really smart, how could I manage to live without it before??
- Its cute & magical
- It works with itunes
- it doesnt work without itunes which is a good thing (people who dont use itunes are evil pirates and child-molesters)
- it doesn’t get viruses, trojans and worms like those Android craptablets
- Steve said its good for me
- You can buy magical Apple accessories to make it do stuff those cheap-ass android tablets do for free!
- Plugged into Apple’s ecosystems (actually, this was one of the pros on the Engadget ipad1 review, no joke!)
- The rectangular shape fits in my hands very well (well, my hands in the shape of an Apple Dock)
- I had to sell my girlfriend to afford one
- So what do I do with my iPad 1 now?? It was sooo magical before, but then it died a silent death right in the beginning of the Apple ipad2 event…
- No HDMI contact (although you can buy a converter from Apple, which is awesome since you now have another excuse to visit you Apple Center)
Score: 9 / 10
There you have it, brought to you from the future by your fellow blogger and timetraveler, me.