Preview of Engadgets “SonyEricsson Play Review”
Hello everybody! And welcome to the latest edition of our “lets use our time machine to travel into the future and read some yet unpublished Engadget articles”…
The SonyEricsson Play
This is what you will see on the upcoming issues of the iNgadget:
- Engadget will build a lot of hype around the new Play phone
- The editors will writes miles about this new powerful phone, they argue for hours whether the CPU is a 2.0 GHz dual core or a 3.0 GHz quad-core.
- When the real hardware arrives, the Engadget crew phone will be “disappointed” to see that it only houses a single core Cortex A8 at 1.0 GHz (e.i. same CPU as Apple A4 in iphone 4, but clocked 200 MHz higher)
- They will also be extremely disappointed that the Play market lacks high quality AAA games such as “Action Solitaire” and “Ninja Zombies vs. Angry Robots” that we are used to from the App Store.
- Engadgeters will also notice that the pich-zoom function in the launcher is very laggy.
- Oh yeah, no pinch zoom in the games at all. What??? Is this 1987 or something?
- Verdict: 5/10
… and then …
There you have it.