Engadget “Notion Ink Adam” Review-Review
Yes, we have borrowed a time machine again and will use it this time to travel into the future and read the Notion Ink Adam review on Engadget and review it for you.
Major Spoiler Alert Below!!!
So here is the summary
Total score: 6 / 10
- Best Android tablet so far
- Good display
- Good battery life
- The tablet can get sluggish at times.
- The manual contains lots of typos…
- If you turn the screen more than 150 degrees, you can barely see anything 😦
- It doesn’t fit into our iPad dock, neither does the annoying “HDMI” output work with our DisplayPort monitors.
- Build quality not as good as the iPad
- The bezels are smaller than the iPad. Since the iPad bezels are just about the perfect size, you will have a hard time holding and not dropping the Adam.
- The box had a distinct smell of curry…
- The original apps don’t feel as smooth as the iPad apps
- No real android market (remember kids, installing the market APK is extremely complicated and will also void your warranty!!)
- No iTunes support?? wtf?? Come on Notion Ink, drag-n-drop is soooo 2001!
- Eden is nowhere as mature as the upcoming iOS 4.3. And if you really must use android, we would rather wait for Honeycomb
- Actually , we would rather wait for iPad 2. We know nothing about the specs, but honestly, don’t you think it would be better than anything anyone else has ever made? We mean… ffs… its Apple!!
Meh…. is this the best you can do Android?
This is probably ok for the nerdy geeks, but for the rest of us that actually DO get laid once in a while, iPad 2 is the only option.